#TimeForCoach

5.01.2015




This past weekend I was fortunate enough to spend a few days with my parents in paradise, also known as Paradise Island in the Bahamas. This was a rewards trip for my mom’s terrific work as a franchise owner of Kumon, a math and reading learning center. My mom put me in the program when I was in middle school and struggling with my math skills. When we moved to a new city without a Kumon Center, she decided to leverage her teaching degree and open a location in Lexington. I’m so incredibly proud of all the work she’s done. Seeing her build her own business from the ground up has been so inspirational. It was so special being with her to celebrate her success over the past year and thanks to Coach, I was able to give her a fabulous mother’s day gift! She loved the large case and rose gold color of this Coach Boyfriend timepiece. I chose the Coach Swagger watch with a beautiful gold dial and white leather strap. I’m so lucky to have my mother as a role model and an incredible support in my life. Happy Mother’s Day, Mom.

Special thanks to Coach & Chictopia for sponsoring this post. 

2 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Awww, such a beautiful and heartwarming photos!! Loved this post!

http://lartoffashion.com

Rachel Martino said...

such a lovely post!! It's great to spend time with the people you love!! xx

NEW BLOG POST!! Today new SERIES "PERSONAL: FEELING GRATEFUL"- some thought and words on my grandmother's 90th Birthday!! Check it out!!

www.influencerdiaries.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...