#WorkFromHappy Place with HP + Intel Inside

3.18.2015

Balancing a full-time job with a fashion blog (and YouTube channels) can be a bit of a challenge. I try to organize my weekends efficiently to shoot photos for my blog, write and edit content and catch up with friends! I was so excited to work with HP + Intel to showcase the HP Stream with Intel Inside®, a tablet that makes it easy to work from my happy place. The first thing I love is the data, that's included right out of the box. Not every place has WiFi, so I love being able to tap into the data plan to get work done on the go. I can easily access Instagram, and even share a selfie without a WiFi connection. When I'm shooting photos there is often downtime while my photographer sets up the shot and checks the lighting, so I can edit a PowerPoint Presentation or update an Excel document with Office 365 included on the tablet. Last but not least, 1 TB of cloud data is included so I can store and organize my blog photos and videos. My schedule is always crazed so it's amazing to have a tablet that keeps up with me so I can work from my happy place, anywhere, anytime! #WorkFromHappyPlace
This post is sponsored by HP + Intel. All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

greet outfit, love!! x

Marveling-Mind☀

Rachel Martino said...

Great outfit!! Love the scarf, coat and hat!

Rachel Martino said...

Lovely outfit!!



|| D I A N A ||

www.TheNeonFactor.com

Rachel Martino said...

You look fantastic in this outfit! I like your coat and scarf very much.

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

LOVE this outfit! Your posts have been making me want to get wide brim hats...you pull them off so well!!


xoxo,
Lauren


laurenmicheleblog.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...