Windy Sunday

3.26.2015

Top (similar): Uniqlo, Jeans: Madewell, Jacket: AllSaints, Pumps: c/o Seychelles, Tote: c/o Ted Baker.
    I am so ready for spring weather. Like all New Yorkers, I've been craving sunshine and warmer weather after a difficult winter season. We're not quite there yet, although there have been a few teasers days will temperatures rising to the mid 50's (hallelujah!) Last weekend I had the chance to see Meghan Trainor at Irving Plaza, one of my favorite concert venues for her #THATBASSTOUR. It was a really windy afternoon and I mixed edgy and sweet vibes with a leather jacket and ripped jeans paired with a blush pink tote & my new favorite floral pumps from Seychelles. The concert was a blast, big thanks to HP for inviting me! I can't wait to break out the sundresses, you guys. What are you wearing for the transitional weather? PS - I'm on Snapchat '@rachmartino'! 

7 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Such a great casual outfit! Love it's rock n'roll vibe too!

http://www.lartoffashion.com

Rachel Martino said...

stripes are everything, and mixed with the floral shoes they really pop! Beautiful look <3

Glitter Boots & Champagne Flutes

Rachel Martino said...

Great outfit!! Like the contract between heels, bag and pants, jacket!! Love mix of styles!

Rachel Martino said...

Awesome outfit! I love your jacket and tote bag. Great outfit.



|| D I A N A ||

www.TheNeonFactor.com

Rachel Martino said...

Love the shoes! Great way to add a touch of spring to your outfit

xo, Charlotte

www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

YOU ARE BEYOND GORGEOUS RACHEL! Love your fashion style, always so inspirational! Thanks for sharing! xo

Have a wonderful weekend! ♥
www.thekawaiiplanet.com

Rachel Martino said...

Tu es vraiment splendide ! J'adorce cette tenue ! Moi aussi je m'habille parfois comme ça (mais mes chaussures sont différentes :) )
Bisous xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...