Moody Blues

3.31.2015


I know you guys are used to seeing me in bright colors, polka dots and patterns, but for today's look I decided to choose something more subdued and sexy. The dress is a navy silk shift with black lace detailing on the front and back neckline. For an added dose of edge, I paired the dress with my beloved AllSaints leather jacket. To bring a classic dose of fun, I added my floral pumps from Seychelles (these may be the most comfortable and most fun shoes I own!) This look is perfect for a sultry spring date night in the City. I shot this look with my photographer Zach in the stairwell of his studio in Bushwick. I love how the photos are like nothing else I've shown on this blog because hey, what's wrong with shaking things up a bit?! Let me know what you guys think of this look in the comments!

14 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Very nice!!

Rachel Martino said...

What a great location for an outfit post? You look so beautiful and feminine! Fantastic shoes dress.

http://lartoffashion.com

Rachel Martino said...

Beautiful photos!!
|| D I A N A ||
www.TheNeonFactor.com

Rachel Martino said...

The vibe of the photos remind me of Gotham.

http://sunovereden.blogspot.com/

Rachel Martino said...

This outfit is everything! I love the navy with your hair color and the shoes! Although this outfit is quite affordable you make it look so expensive!

By the way: Did my email about the Leading Ladies get lost? You agree but never answered once I send over the questions! Let me know - I'd love to have you!

Liv

www.lovealwaysliv.com

Rachel Martino said...

This outfit is very nice! I love the perfecto and this style of pics is very beautiful. Your make up is so chic and i love your attitude... So, in one word : beautiful.
Sandra

Rachel Martino said...

Such a cool place for photos! I love the pop of color with the shoes too! Gorgeous!

Rachel Martino said...

Magnifique ! La tenue et les photos sont sublimes !
Bisous xx

Rachel Martino said...

Very chic! Those shoes are just darling, and I really like the urban vibe of the stairway setting

xo, Charlotte

www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

So lovely. The blue dress paired with the pink floral heels looks so good together.

Diary of Elegance
http://diaryofelegance.blogspot.ca/

Rachel Martino said...

You have such stunning outfit you look so beautfiul and i love you jacket :)
Movie Jackets

Rachel Martino said...

Ces photos sont sublimes! Tu es sublime...

Rachel Martino said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! You look amazing as always! xox

Rachel Martino said...

These photos are phenomenal! LOVE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...