Black & White Studio Shots

3.06.2015


Shooting in a studio is definitely something I'm not used to. But between the cold weather and my crazy hours at work I decided to shoot indoors with Zach Hyman, who often photographs Origins events and has a cozy little studio close to my apartment in neighboring Bushwick. For a change of pace from my colorful outfits, I chose this black and white look against a dark backdrop. I love this large scale gingham top & chic white topper from Zara paired with edgy ripped black jeans and ladylike pumps (my new favorites from J.Crew). I was so nervous about being 'on-set' because I've become so accustomed to feeling free and natural when taking photos outdoors. But I always love a challenge and Zach was great to work with. Plus I could wear my new favorite shoes without freezing my little feet. Win win? I think so! What do you guys think of the studio shoot?

5 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Lovely coat, you look fabulous!!



|| D I A N A ||

www.TheNeonFactor.com

Rachel Martino said...

Looking absolutely gorgeous!! Love your shoes, they're such a great pair. :)

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

You look so pretty! Love the white coat!

Maƫ from

http://blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr/

Rachel Martino said...

So pretty. Everything looks fabulous. I have been looking for a pair of nude pumps forever. Yours match perfectly with your skin tone.

http://sunovereden.blogspot.com/

Rachel Martino said...

Look sublime, I love it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...