Winter White (Red & Blue!)

1.06.2015


Dress & Coat: c/o Brooks Brothers, Shoes: Seychelles, Gloves: Kate Spade (similar), Hat: Handmade
I feel like this post is a bit of an homage to my Winter White post from last year. It was one of my very first posts with a professional photographer (love ya, Jeff!) and I was so proud to finally feel like a 'real blogger.' A year later I'm sharing another winter white look with this gorgeous white frock & navy blue trench from Brooks Brothers. For my classic flash of red I added my new hat from Street Scene in Lexington (here's one similar) plus red lipstick & suede pumps from Seychelles. Minus the hat, the look is quite classic and elegant, but I love adding a dash of fun and kitsch (not to mention warmth). Stay tuned for more winter looks as the temperatures continue to drop in the Big Apple.
Photos by Jose Martinez. Location: Union Ave, Brooklyn NY

15 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Stunning beanie!

www.julialundin.com

Rachel Martino said...

Super cute and feminine outfit! Loooove your coat and beanie!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

Oh, I love this outfit! And that hat is just darling, I think I'm missing a pom pom in my life!
www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

Rachel Martino said...

I very love this hat.

Rachel Martino said...

Totally agree- i love the fun hat, but the whole outfit is so chic!

Rachel Martino said...

Wow, this look is stunning, I really love it :)

Mae from

http://blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr/

Rachel Martino said...

J'adore ton look Rachel!! Tu es magnifique comme toujours...!!!

Rachel Martino said...

Love how you added some "don't take me too serious" touch by your lovely hat to the outfit!

Printed or Plain

Rachel Martino said...

Those shoes! I love them. This whole look is so great, and I especially love the cheerful hat!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Rachel Martino said...

Such a beautiful & classic coat AND post! Love! :) Xo, Alison

http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Rachel Martino said...

Can you make a video about your college experience/experience at Belmont?

Rachel Martino said...

Ce que tu es chic et élégante, tu es sublime!!!!

Bisous

Tiff

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

Rachel Martino said...

Hello Rachel,
I really love your look, it's so pretty ! :) Thanks for your good spirit every time !
I'm from Montreal, we have a boutique here, it's so your style ! I think you really loved it :) I found a lot of dresses similar to Modcloth.
If you want take a look : www.1861.ca

Xo
Joanna

Rachel Martino said...

Love the red beanie! It pops so well in photographs too. Beautiful photographs, you've got a great smile!

- Stephanie | www.thepassportlifestyle.com

Rachel Martino said...

I love how you were able to transition the classic 'Red, White, & Blue' look to winter!! PERFECTION!


xx, Ashley Rae


http://www.dress2byou.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...