Schoolgirl Revisited

1.23.2015

I went to Catholic school for Middle School and High School and wore a uniform every day. The schoolgirl aesthetic has continued to appeal to me throughout the years, especially a great pleated skirt. Not only are they flirty and fun, they're also incredibly flattering. I teamed up with Sam Edelman to create this remixed girly look. I paired the sweet navy blue skirt with a whimsical white blouse with beautiful and delicate floral detailing. To ground the look I added high black boots with a slight chunky heel. I shot this look over the weekend while visiting Philly with Alex. We loved checking out the sights and eating amazing food (especially the aptly named "Mr. Martino's Trattoria." I hope to go back in the summer for better weather!  
Special thanks to Sam Edelman & Style Coalition for sponsoring this post. 

13 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Lovely blouse!!
~~ Diana~~
www.TheNeonFactor.com

Rachel Martino said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in this girly and stylish outfit!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

I love the chunky boot with this; I think that makes the schoolgirl outfit modern and less tied to school. So classic for the winter :)


Emily
zuzankosjournal.blogspot.ca

Rachel Martino said...

Love your outfit!

Rachel Martino said...

I love your skirt! You look amazing!

Mae from

http://blackhairblackdress.blogspot.fr/

Rachel Martino said...

Love, love, love it! You look so sweet :) I really like the comfy, schoolgirl look and go for that style a lot myself. You are so cute! ;)

Rachel Martino said...

Super adorbs from top to toe!!!

Best!
Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Rachel Martino said...

Love this outfit!

www.ruththursday.weebly.co.uk

Rachel Martino said...

Super gorgeous! I love this whole look!

Rachel Martino said...

In love with your delicate & lacy top! So pretty! Xo, Alison

http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Rachel Martino said...

I'm also a huge fun for shoolgirl looks! Pleated skirts, ribbons, blouses... :) You look so pretty!


Isabel
xoxo

Rachel Martino said...

Love this look! There is nothing better than a chunky heeled boot, they are definitely my weakness and these are gorgeous.


www.styled-society.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

great look!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Nakkashe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...