My Old Kentucky Home: Bourbon Tour

12.20.2014

It feels so incredible to be home for the Holidays. After a busy season in the fast paced life in New York, a vacation was much needed. I'm so happy to be back at my parent's new home in Lexington, Kentucky for 10 days. This weekend is extra special because Alex flew here with my to spend a few days in Kentucky and (gasp) meet my parents for the first time! Yesterday my mom took Alex and I to the Woodford Reserve Distillery along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail for a little tour and tasting. The tour was very interesting and I learned a lot about one of my favorite drinks, whiskey, and moreover Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey. The property was absolutely stunning and we really enjoyed hearing about the process and history behind Woodford Reserve. Stay tuned for more posts from My Old Kentucky Home! 

7 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Lovely pictures
http://imyownmuse.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

Beautiful photos and you look so pretty in this outfit!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

I. NNNEEEEEED. TO GO TO THIS PLACE

Rachel Martino said...

I love your outfit so much!! :)

xo Precious

www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

Hi Rach, I have recently stumbled upon your blog! I just have to say, you are absolutely flawless! Your outfits, your makeup, your style, everything about you is such an inspiration. You are filled with so much talent at such a young age!
-Lindsay Watts (myvballlife.blogspot.com)

Rachel Martino said...

I just found your blog and I'm kinda obsessed. I just moved to NYC and work in fashion/beauty too so I love seeing what you write about life in the city, and p.s. you are stunning.
http://www.rosecolorglass.com

Rachel Martino said...

This is VERY cool -- would make such an adorable date (especially for a whiskey lover!) Hope your holiday week is off to a wonderful start girl! Xo, Alison

http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...