Festive Holiday Fun with Crest x Lucky

12.10.2014


As you guys might know, I collaborated with Lucky Magazine and Crest to share my tips for Holiday entertaining & fashion. My second advertorial hits stands this month (pinch me, now!) It was really fun shooting with the team uptown - what's a better way to spend the afternoon than getting dolled up in Holiday fashion. I love getting dressed for Holiday parties and I'm always adding some sparkle and fun elements. For my first look, I paired my favorite navy blue embellished dress with bold red pumps, a metallic clutch and a dark manicure. The dress stands out at any party and doesn't need any jewelry. The dark nails add a touch of edge and pull the look together. Next, for a spin on the LBD, I paired a black embellished-neckline dress with a "Be Nice" beanie. It's cute and practical. For my last outfit, I went with a sweet blush pink dress that's both flirty & chic and paired it with my favorite red pumps. The ruffles on the dress add an elegant yet fun touch. I finished the look with berry lips and a big, sparkly smile (thanks to Crest!)  

See more behind the scenes photos below.





Big thanks to Lucky and Crest for sponsoring this post. 

5 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Toutes ces tenues sont ravissantes. La robe bleu te va à merveille, j'adore :)

Rachel Martino said...

Wow! You look enchanting!! That first dress is so beautiful and glamorous!

http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

That blue dress is to die for!!!!

Rachel Martino said...

What an amazing opportunity! You look gorgeous in all of these outfits, and it looks like you had a lot of fun! That blue dress is definitely my favorite. So beautiful!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Rachel Martino said...

Absolutely stunning, lady! Especially loving the black dress. Hope you're having a great holiday season! :) Xo, Alison

http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...