The Perfect Little Red Coat

10.17.2014


Ever since I was a kid I've been wearing Land's End. Each Christmas I could pick one coat from the catalogue and I would spend hours weighing the pros and cons of each option. When I moved to New York two years ago, I turned to Land's End for my first truly warm down jacket. That long black puffer helped me survive the Polar Vortex. See it in action here. Naturally I was thrilled when Land's End asked me to try out some of their outerwear collection for this year. I love that their website has a detailed Outwear Guide to find the perfect coat based on weather & style. I choose this cherry red topper in boiled wool for a relaxed yet chic fall look. It's perfect for a casual friday or weekend but can be easily dressed up with a great skirt or dress. I paired it with black skinny jeans and open toe boots to balance the bold shade and add a touch of edge.  
Special thanks to Land's End for sponsoring this post

6 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

I love that coat, such a classic shape! And the color looks amazing on you.
www.lonestarlauren.wordpress.com

Rachel Martino said...

Truly, the most ideal red coat in such a beautiful shape! Love your entire look. :) XO, Alison



www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Rachel Martino said...

That is such a pretty coat! I LOVE red coats, and I've been searching for the perfect one. I love the shape of this on you.
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Rachel Martino said...

C'est super chic et casual cette tenue j'adore!!!


Bisous


Tiff


http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr

Rachel Martino said...

Such a lovely coat. And it looks so good with the lipstick and your skin tone!

http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

One of my fondest memories is putting sticky notes next to my favorite coat choices in Land's End. My mom used to call in an order every year…back when you actually spoke to actual salespeople. haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...