Fall Florals

10.05.2014

Top & Skirt: Asos, Leather Jacket: Nasty Gal, Shoes: Nine West for InStyle, Bag: Pour La Victoire 





This is one of my favorite new looks for fall. I've been a fan of midi skirts (last seen here, here & here) for quite some time and I'm excited to bring them into my autumn wardrobe. I paired this scuba floral midi from Asos with a black crop top & leather jacket. It's equal parts romantic and edgy with a dash of fun! For more fall looks check out my lookbooks in French & English.

4 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Cute skirt. This would be perfect for an awards event I have coming up!

Thanks for sharing.

xx

Rachel Martino said...

Lusting over your skirt -- love all the Fall florals I am seeing everywhere, but particularly THIS skirt. So beautiful! Hope you had a great weekend. :) Xo, Alison


www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Rachel Martino said...

Toujours aussi belle !
La jupe est super <3


XOXO

Rachel Martino said...

Ta tenue est magnifique même si je préfères avec le perfecto, cela laisse un petit côté rock, mystérieux et très sexy mais c'est un sans faute ! ;) ♥
Xoxo FBM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...