Brooklyn Romantic

10.30.2014

anthropologie Baikal Dress
Dress: Anthropoligie, Shoes: Nine West

anthropologie Baikal Dress
anthropologie Baikal Dress
anthropologie Baikal Dress
Baikal Dress Anthropologie
Dress: Anthropoligie, Shoes: Nine West
Last weekend I took myself out for some retail therapy shopping along my favorite shopping stretch: 5th Ave Flatiron - more specifically Free People, Anthropologie, J. Crew, Kate Spade & Zara. I ended up spending a pretty penny at Anthropologie on some gorgeous dresses. This one is my absolute favorite. It's romantic with a beautiful floral print, luxe fabric and a flattering, retro cut (swoon!) I also picked up this, this & this dress which you'll be seeing here on the blog very soon. Also, I'm so excited to announce that I'll be in Paris November 6-10th with Alex celebrating the unveiling of the Christmas windows at Printemps again (see the blog post from last year). I'm planning on having another Meet-Up so stay tuned on my French YouTube channel for more info. I can't wait to be back in the City of Lights with my man & I think this dress will look great, walking along the Pont des Arts, hand in hand.
Photos by Jeff Thibodeau

4 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

Absolutely. Stunning. No words! :) Xo, Alison

http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

Rachel Martino said...

Beautiful ensemble. Every colour of this look down to the lipstick compliments each other! That dark blue in the dress is so flattering.


Emily


zuzankosjournal.blogspot.ca

Rachel Martino said...

That dress is GORGEOUS. Oh my goodness. I can see why you had to have it!
xo
Kristina
www.eccentricowl.com

Rachel Martino said...

Gorgeous dress, girl! The length is so classic, and pretty on you!

xo, Charlotte

www.thelittleorangedress.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...