Weekend Coffee to Cocktails in Sorel

9.16.2014


SOREL Joan of Arctic Wedge Rachel Martino
SOREL Joan of Arctic Wedge Rachel MartinoSOREL Joan of Arctic Wedge Rachel Martino

SOREL Joan of Arctic Wedge Rachel Martino
In New York the capricious weather often goes from bad to worse, so investing in a pair of amazing all-weather pair of boots is absolutely essential. I love this pair, stylishly deemed the "Joan of Artic Wedge"  from SOREL. Now I've talked about SOREL before, and I can't say enough how much I love their high-quality, durable boots that marry style and function. As fall descends upon us and rumors of another Polar Vortex loom, I'm glad I have my hands on not one, but 3 different pairs of SOREL boots. Investing in great footwear is something I've talked about a lot, and when it comes to the right boots for a city girl, it's essential. For a daytime look as I grab a cup of coffee on my way to run errands, I paired my SOREL boots with a striped sweater from H&M, jeans from Urban Outfitters and a denim jacket. To transition to Happy Hour drinks, I paired the same sweater with a bold red skirt and a cropped leather jacket. In these boots, I feel like I can take on the world!


Disclosure: This post was sponsored by SOREL and Style Coalition.

6 comments:

Rachel Martino said...

So gorgeous!! the skirt and jacket are fierce!


www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

You're so pretty and you really pulled those boots together.

Rachel Martino said...

I am loving your makeup in these pictures! Would you mind including your nailpolish and lipstick information in future blog post? I am always curious to find out what you are wearing.

x Lisa
A Tiger’s Life

Rachel Martino said...

Your style is so amazing! I love both outfits- they're both in my favorite color combinations. I'm also really glad that your comments section works now. For the longest time the site wouldn't let me post any comments on your outfits, and it was difficult to deal with since they're all SO ABSOLUTELY STYLISH :)

http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

Rachel Martino said...

J'aime beaucoup cette tenue, simple & efficace ! ♥♥

Rachel Martino said...

Love the boots!
Fellow new subscriber.
-minx
http://www.2minxinx.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...