Winter White

12.18.2013



Dress: c/o As U Wish (version francaise), Coat: Old Navy (similar), Bag: c/o Fossil, Shoes: Cole Haan, Lipstick: MAC Russian Red. 


In a sea of black coats, I love nothing more than donning my snow white coat that I scored a few years ago at Old Navy in Nashville on sale for around $40. When I was growing up my mom had a similar coat and I always remember how elegant she looked in it. I had to pair it with my favorite color, red with a bold lip, a simple ribbon and my favorite new satchel from Fossil. The dress is a beautiful find that was gifted to me from a great website, As U Wish. And let's not forget about the shoes, a killer pair from Cole Haan that are remarkably comfortable because they are made with Nike Air soles! The dress has the perfect amount of polka dots and peek-a-boo to make my heart melt in snowy Williamsburg.

Photos by Jeff Thibodeau

13 comments:

HappynS said...

Wow, you look stunning Rachel! I'm in love with your coat and your bag!
I love red and I think it's THE perfect color for you!
And the straight hair <3 <3 <3

Greets from Belgium! ;)
Happy'n S. - a life style

bellegazelle32 said...

your are so so so beautiful I like this look Rachel

Agathe Emma said...

You're just beautiful ! ♥

emmagathe.blogspot.fr

Tarla Nana said...

magnifique comme toujours

Zahélie said...

Salut
Je m'appelle Valérie, je suis handicapée moteur et fan de make up. Je suis française, j'ai découvert ta chaine il y a peu de temps, grâce à Julie J'aime ta bonne humeur, tes vidéos sont drôles et pleins de conseils.
Bisous de France
Valérie
Ps : I love this little black dress, you're beautiful ( désolée pour mon anglais )

chroniquesdunefrenchie said...

Ho my gosh, you are so pretty Rachel, really ! You look gorgeous and your photos are awesome !
xoxo

Estelle

melaniehr said...

You really look amazing and elegant! I also bought a white coat 2 years ago and I like the feeling of being "light" in the midst of black coats ;)

Chloe Ha said...

Magnifique <3

Tiff said...

Tu es sublime!!! Je suis moins fan des chaussures mais je craque pour tout le reste!!!!!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

Reinnah Nahnah said...

You are beautiful <3

Sophie W said...

Trop jolie tenue. ça me donne envie de m'acheter un manteau blanc :)

OnMyBeautyfulWorld said...

Magnifiques photos Rachel !

Mycosmobeauty said...

TU ES TELLEMNT BELLE ! :* mais dis moi vous n'avez pas froid en portant des pull sans manches sous vos manteau ! Ici en tunisie il neige jamais mais si la temperature descend a moins de 10°C personellement je porte 1000 pulls manteau et grosse echarpe et encore je meurs de froid !! hahah tu es magnifique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...