Snowy Sunday

12.19.2013






My weekend routine is pretty simple: wake up late, throw on something comfy, film a few videos, get a vanilla latte from my favorite barista, run some errands, buy some food for the week and make a lovely dinner with said barista. This weekend left a flurry of white snow and chilly weather so I got great use of my Urban Outfitters knit scarf and Uniqlo earmuffs. I'm also still loving my Comptoir des Cotonniers coat I purchased in Paris paired with my absolute favorite new boyfriend jeans from Gap. What do you wear for a lazy sunday?

Photos by Jeff Thibodeau

6 comments:

Sarah Madrias said...

Très joli ! Je vais craquer sur l'écharpe !

Valerie Denisse said...

Love your scarf! You look beautiful.

Mycosmobeauty said...

j'adore ce style rachel ! ça te va a merveille ! crois moi un ami a moi a vu ta photo sur mon instagram il s'est abonné directement tellement tu lui a plu :p Little angel i love you ! Kisses from TUNISIA ( if u know this country ):p

Tiff said...

Gorgeous! I love this outfit!!

http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

TodayOutfit said...

You're so beautiful !
I am following U on youtube and I love your videos and your style !

xx;♥

Mycosmobeauty said...

Gorgeous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...