Pardon Moi x Seychelles

11.17.2013

I was recently invited to a blogger brunch with one of my favorite shoe brands, Seychelles! I got to check out their new line of awesome shoes for the Spring season and see my favorite blogger babes: Apneet + Rachel & Nicole. Check out the shoot we did last year in gorgeous gowns. After the brunch, I shot a few photos with Apneet. Little note about my sweater, to my darling French fans it might be a glaring faute d'orthographe but in fact Americans do say "Pardon-Moi" so in essence it's the anglicism of a French expression which I think suits me kind of perfectly, côté française, côté américaine  


Sweater: Asos, Skirt Urban Outfitters (similar), Shoes c/o Seychelles, Lipstick MAC Russian Red



Seychelles Sandals · Asos Sweaters · Juicy Couture Skirts

Photos shot by Apneet Kaur at 58th St and 5th Ave

11 comments:

Sara Chergui said...

You look all lovely ! ♥

I'm having a giveaway on my blog, you can win a dress worth 44$ !
Sara,
http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

Virginie FALZONE said...

Heyyy lovely
You're solo great
Your sweater is so cool (in love with your look in fact): want it so much (soon Christmaaas, my boyfriend if you're listening to me aha)
I hope you received my letter
Kisses from France

Maêva Martin said...

T'es tellement parfaite Rachel ♥

Bisous,
Maêva du blog:
http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

Sophie W said...

Très jolie !

Myriam S said...

Tu es sublime Rachel ! ♥

VintagePenderie said...

Hi Rachel !
Tu es ravissante comme d'habitude !
A bientôt ;)
Lydia

Ranette said...

we say "pardonne moi" ;)

Léa M. said...

Salut Rachel !
J'aime beaucoup cette tenue ! Je trouve qu'elle fait à la fois classe et décontracté.
Les chaussures sont vraiment très belles !
J'aime aussi beaucoup ton pull (que tu portes souvent j'ai l'impression^^)
En faite, j'aime vraiment tout ton look en général :)
Gros bisous de France ♥
http://LeaaaMS.blogspot.fr/

MadeInFrancia said...

Hi Rachel!
I love your outfit as always! You're so stunning!
So glad to have met you during the Paris meetup,
See you next time :)
Francia

ByMe said...

Coucou
Je découvre ton blog... :-)
J'adore le sweat!

Bonne journée..
Xx

( http://myblogmode.com )

chroniquesdunefrenchie said...

J'adore ton sweat, il va super bien avec la jupe !
J'aime beaucoup comment tu boucles tes cheveux, moi je n'arrive pas à avoir le même résultat :(

Des bisous

Estelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...