Local

11.20.2013


There's nothing I love more than spending Sundays shopping in my neighborhood then cooking dinner using fresh and local ingredients. This past week I made some pasta with Pomodoro sauce, mushrooms, shaved Pecorino Romano and a baguette purchased at my favorite cheese shop, Campbell's. For my outfit, I dressed up my favorite new comfy tee from Pickwick & Weller with a striped skirt and my favorite black booties. 

Pickwick & Weller features incredibly soft boutique quality tees made with love in L.A at a reasonable price. I picked the boyfriend cut which drapes beautifully with a fun skirt or tucked into a pair of skinny jeans topped with a leather jacket. I love that the shirts are made proudly in the US. As I start to truly feel like a "local"(a year and a half strong) in my little piece of Williamsburg, it's fun to wear a brand that's made where I was born, in sunny California. 

Tee: c/o Pickwick & Weller, Skirt: c/o Lulu*s (similar) (budget pick), Necklace: ModCloth, Coat: Comptoir des Cotonniers, Purse Marc Jacobs, Boots: c/o Dessine-Moi un Soulier, Lipstick MAC Viva Glam 1.

Find the right Pickwick & Weller Tee for you and 25% off an order of $50 or more using this link: http://bit.ly/pwfw2013

Be sure to follow all my fashionable updates on Instagram @RachMartino.

This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for my participation thanks to the lovely team at Pickwick & Weller + Collectively. The opinions expressed are my own.

4 comments:

Maêva Martin said...

T'es tellement superbe Rachel! Tes photos: Wahou ♥

Bisous,
Maêva du blog:
http://quotidiendunefille.blogspot.fr/

ByMe said...

Coucou
Super tenue!! J'adore la couleur du RAL et ton collier :-)

Bonne journée..
Xx

( http://myblogmode.com )

Camille said...

C'est vrai que le tee shirt est chouettte! La couleur l'est aussi (et le Viva glam 1 s'accorde parfaitement avec haha! J'avais vu des tees comme ça chez Victoria's secret mais ils ne le font plus en couleur un peu cranberry comme ça donc dès qu'ils ont ma taille je pense commander donc merci Rachel haha!
Sinon, radieuse, comme toujours!

Jane Doe said...

Le collier est splendide et les chaussures idem <3 magnifique comme d'habitude !!

http://www.vegetarin.blogspot.fr/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...