Blogger Brunch in the City

3.06.2013

I think one of my absolute favorite things about living in New York City is brunch. This might sound trite, but I love everything about it. I love pancakes and mimosas. I love catching up over the starch and syrup and bottomless cups. There is nothing that takes the edge off a week of work like laughing until it hurts with good food and friends. I recently went out to a bar in the Lower East Side called "Epstein's" with my blogger babes. I was invited by Apneet (aka Fabric Snob) the ringleader for these blogger brunches. She was of course, an hour late so I chatted on with the other bloggers including Ria Michelle, Ashley and Christine (Tineey). All photos by Apneet!


I had a breakfast burrito and Apneet had pancakes. The best part, however, were the bottomless mimosas served in PABST pint cups.


I tend to dress very casual for brunch. After a week of heels and pencil skirts at work, I love throwing on my favorite skinny jeans and motorcycle boots. I've been trying out the whole hat thing, and I have to say I'm liking it. What do you think?


Outfit Details: 
Puffer Coat: Land's End (it's cold up here, y'all)
Sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: BDG Ankle Grazers in Black from Urban Outfitters
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Vintage
Bag: mark


1 comments:

Elo said...

Coucou,
Tu es magnifique comme toujours et j'adore ton pull et ton chapeau! Magnifique!
J'adore aussi les brunchs, surtout les muffins, pancakes au sirop d'hérable, le saumon fumé et les oeufs brouillés... yum yum :)
J'adore tes vidéos et ton blog, c'est un véritable plaisir que de passer un peu de temps à regarder une vidéo ou à lire un article.
Bonne semaine.
Bisous xxx
Elodie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...